favorite this postFabrication Supervisor (Regina, SK)hide this posting
compensation: TBD employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Brandt Equipment Solutions is currently seeking an afternoon shift Fabrication Supervisor for our 302 Mill Street location.
• Supervise the production crew and monitor productivity and efficiency of department
• Assign work, prioritize work and ensure employees follow direction given regarding safe work practices
• Maintain shift and department employee headcounts at the level established by management
• Ensure department is consistently producing a high quality product and inspect quality and procedures on an ongoing basis
• Ensure safe work practices are followed at all times
• Help establish meaningful metrics to drive improvements
• Help develop shop layouts to maximize efficiencies of the entire plant
• Report department and shift productivities and efficiencies to management
• Provide adequate direction to foremen and staff regarding safe, efficient, and effective use and operation of Brandt owned tools and assets
• Ensure employees are reporting completions and results accurately and in a timely manner
• Investigate and respond to potential quality issues. Develop action plans to address issue
• Work with other departments to ensure inventory levels remain accurate
• Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Must have 3-5 years of previous supervisory experience, having supervised at least 10 employees
• Must be able to perform all welding functions at an acceptable standard level including MIG
• Must understand and be able to weld with various wires
• Must have good knowledge to weld carbon steels
• Must be able to understand and carry out written and verbal instructions
• Must be capable of working under minimum amount of supervision
• Has good understanding in proper use and care of jigs
• Able to effectively communicate
• Able to build and maintain lasting relationships
• Flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities and deadlines.
To apply for this position please visit www.brandtjobs.com and enter the tracking code 1955-046 into the search field of the Job Opportunities page.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers